* If you have ordered a paid promotion for your event, you will not be able to change/delete the tags you have originally set.
The tags you have set to your event when publishing an event page can be edited later through one of the following ways.
How to edit tags immediately after publishing an event
You can edit the tags on the "Your event has been published!" page that is displayed immediately upon publishing an event. Click "Change" for the main category and/or topics you wish to edit.
How to edit tags on the Edit event page
1. Click on your account name in the upper right corner to access "My Groups / Events".
2. Click the pencil button located under the name of the event for which you wish to edit the tags. The Edit event page opens.
3. Click "Change tags" in the Tags section on the Edit event page.
4. The page opens that allows you to select the main category.
- If you wish to change the main category: Choose your desired category and click “Next: Choose Topics” located near the bottom of the page.
- If you wish to keep the current main category and add/change the topics instead: Click “Next: Choose Topics” located near the bottom of the page.
5. The page opens that allows you to select topics. Choose up to five topics and click "Save". If you wish to unselect a topic (e.g., when you want to select another topic instead), simply click on that topic.