After you published an event, you can embed a widget on your website or on your blog. You can use the widget to give attendees an easy gateway to the ticket purchasing process.
How to create a widget
1. On the edit event page screen, click the [Promote] button to access the WIDGET page.
2. On the widget screen you can edit the following 4 options:
- Size - minimum width of 250px
- Color - light or dark
- Ticket type - show / hide the ticket types
- Attendee list - show / hide the attendee list
Once you are satisfied with your widget, it's time to put it on your website or blog. Copy the HTML code and prepare to paste it into the code of your website