After you have published an event, you can embed a widget on your website or blog. You can use the widget to give attendees an easy gateway to the ticket purchasing process.
*The following two conditions must be met in order for the widget to be displayed.
・Event is already published (Event Privacy Settings could be "Unlisted" or "Password-protected". Event screening/review process by Peatix does not have to be completed yet).
・Ticket sales have already started (If multiple tickets are to be sold, at least one ticket type needs to be on sale).
How to create a widget
1. Go to Promote page to access "Set up widget" button.
2. You can customize the below options and check them on preview.
- Size: Minimum width of 250px
- Color: Light or dark
- Options (ticket type): Show/hide the ticket types
- Options (attendee list): Show/hide the attendee list
Once you are satisfied with your widget, it's time to put it on your website or blog. Copy the HTML code and prepare to paste it into the code of your website.