After you have published an event, you can embed a widget on your website or blog. You can use the widget to give attendees an easy gateway to the ticket purchasing process.
How to create a widget
1. Go to Promote page to access "Set up widget" button.
2. You can customize the below options and check them on preview.
- Size: Minimum width of 250px
- Color: Light or dark
- Options (ticket type): Show/hide the ticket types
- Options (attendee list): Show/hide the attendee list
Once you are satisfied with your widget, it's time to put it on your website or blog. Copy the HTML code and prepare to paste it into the code of your website.