How it works
Include your event in our category recommendation email to promote your event. The recommendation emails are send to users who have attended events in the same genres before.
- Organizers who have troubles attracting attendees while the event day is approaching
- Organizers who wish to reach a large number of potential attendees
- Organizers who have trouble reaching their targeted audience
- We cannot make promises about the results of the recommendation email
- The events will be listed in the recommendation email in the order of purchase
- It is not possible to cancel your order
- You can check the pageview results in your organizers account
How to order
1. After you are logged into your account, click on the "Promote more!" button.
2. Select Email Recommendation from the boost options.
3. Select the date and time of the sending of the recommendation email and click "Order now".
The payment can be made with VISA, MasterCard or AMEX card.
When the order is complete, you will receive an order confirmation email. Your order will also be displayed on the Promote page under "CAMPAIGN HISTORY".
In the following cases, the "No available slots for the campaign yet. Please come back later." message is shown:
- there is no email recommendation scheduled before the ticket sales cutoff of your event
- all spots in the scheduled email recommendation are full
4. On the scheduled date and time, the recommendation email including your event will be send.
You can see the resulting page views in the Overview page in your organizers account under the "recomail-pr" category.
Q: How many events will be included in a recommendation email?
A: Maximal 4 events will be included.
Q: What event details will be shown in the recommendation email?
A: The events cover image and event title will be shown.
Q: Can I get a receipt?
A: You can access your receipt both through the order confirmation email, and under "CAMPAIGN HISTORY" on the Promote page.