You can change the streaming method for your event by selecting another streaming method on the Online Event Settings page. For how to access the Online Event Settings page, check this help page: Can I edit my event after publishing?
You can change the streaming method as below:
- Link out to Embed (Vimeo or YouTube)
- Embed (Vimeo or YouTube) to Link out
- Embed (Vimeo) to Embed (YouTube)
- Embed (YouTube) to Embed (Vimeo)
Click “Save” at the bottom of the page when you are done.
It is, however, not possible to change from Link out or Embed (Vimeo or YouTube) to Peatix Live.
In addition, if your event is hosted on Peatix Live, you cannot change to another external streaming platform (e.g., Zoom, Vimeo, YouTube) after the event page is published.
* Peatix Live is currently a limited service and is only available to organizers hosting paid events. Organizers need to apply in advance to use the service. For more information, please visit the Peatix Live service overview page.