Please follow the steps below and try accessing your Peatix account.
Identify your registered email address, or Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple account
- If you have published an event before on Peatix
Locate the "Your event XX (event name) has been published" email and confirm the email address you used to receive the email.
- If you have just created a Peatix account (and have not published any event yet)
Locate the "Welcome to Peatix" email and confirm the email address you used to receive the email. Also, the name included in the phrase "Welcome XX" at the beginning of the email is your Peatix account nickname. If you used a Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple account to register for Peatix, the name you are using for that service becomes your Peatix account nickname (if you signed up using a Twitter account, your Twitter username, or handle, becomes your Peatix account nickname). Therefore, you may be able to identify your account by looking at this portion of the email.
Log into Peatix
Once you have identified your Peatix account, access the login screen.
- If you are logging in with email
Enter your email address and click "Next".
- If you are logging in with Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple
Click "Agree and sign in with Facebook", "Agree and sign in with Twitter", "Agree and sign in with Google" or "Agree and sign in with Apple".
If you fall under one of the circumstances below, we suggest that you enter all the possible email addresses (e.g., email addresses that you use regularly or have registered for social networking platforms and other services) on the "Sign in with email" screen and see if you can proceed to the "Please enter your password to continue" screen.
- You cannot locate any email sent by Peatix
- After entering your email address, the message that says "We couldn't find an account with the information you entered. Please try again or create a new account" is displayed
- You cannot identify the Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple account you used to register for Peatix
Enter a password you think might work
If you are taken to the "Please enter your password to continue" screen after entering an email address, it means that the address is registered on Peatix. Enter a password you think might work and click "Agree and sign in".
You will need to reset your password in either of the below cases. For details, please see How to reset your password.