If you wish to change your registered email address, please follow these steps:
1. Log into your Peatix account and access "Account Settings".
If you are using a computer: Click on your account name in the upper right corner to access "Account Settings".
If you are using a smartphone browser: Tap on the menu button (hamburger button) in the upper right corner to access "Account Settings".
2. Enter your new email address in the "Email" section, and click "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page.
Please note that the email address displayed on the screen will not change at this stage.
* If the message "Email has already been registered" appears after entering your new email address and clicking "Save Changes", that email address is already registered with another Peatix account. Please enter another email address.
3. The message "Instruction on how to reset the email address is sent to the new email address" is shown, and an email will be sent to the new email address (email title: "Your request to reset email address").
* If you are not seeing the email in your inbox, refer to this help page: What should I do when I cannot receive emails from Peatix?
4. Click the "Reset Email" button in the email.
5. The login screen opens. Log in with your current account (unchanged email address and password, or registered Facebook, Twitter, Google or Apple account).
6. When you are logged in and can see the message "Your email address was reset", you have successfully changed your registered email address. Please use the new email address when logging into Peatix going forward.
For details regarding email verification, please check How can I verify my account email address?