1. Download the Peatix Organizer app prior to the event.
The app needs to be installed on every device that will be used to check in attendees.
To use more than one device to check in attendees, please use the Assistant Mode.
2. Log in with the account you used to create the event.
3. Select the relevant event.
4. Click "QR Scan".
5. Scan the QR codes from the tickets of the attendees.
If the attendee brought their Peatix app ticket, click on the "View QR" button to access the QR code.
Attendees who do not have a smartphone or cannot download the app may access their ticket on the Peatix website. They can print out their web ticket and bring the printout with them to the event.
6. When the scanning is complete, the check-in is completed. The name of the attendee as well as the number and name of the ticket(s) will be displayed on the screen.
* The information is synchronized in your Peatix account, and can also be confirmed from the computer.
* As some attendees might arrive without the Peatix app or will have forgotten to bring their ticket, we recommend to download and print out the attendee list as a back-up check-in method.
* For attendees who have bought multiple tickets for a single event, please see this help page that explains how to check them in.
* On some non-secure public WiFi networks, it is not possible to scan tickets. If an SSL error is shown, please try using another secure Internet connection.
Check in attendees using Manual Mode
1. From the following screen, choose the "Name check-in" option.
2. The attendees list will be displayed. You can search for attendees by their names or ticket IDs.
Click the "Check-in" button to complete the check-in.
3. A check mark will be displayed for all checked-in attendees. Clicking on the check mark will undo the check-in.