1) Download the Peatix Scan App
The Scan App needs to be installed on every device that will be used to check-in attendees.
To use more than one device to check-in attendees, please use the Assistant Mode
2) Please log in with the account you used to create the event.
3) Access "Reception" of the relevant event.
4) Scan the QR-codes from the tickets of the attendees.
* If the attendee brought their Peatix App ticket, please click on the QR-code button to access the QR-code.
When the scanning is complete, the check-in is completed. The name of the attendee and the number and name of the ticket(s) will be displayed on the screen.
The information is synchronized in your Peatix account, and can also be confirmed from the computer.
* On some non-secure public WIFI networks it is not possible to scan tickets. If an SSL error is shown, please try using another secure internet connection.
1) Access "Attendees" from the relevant event.
2. The attendees list will be displayed. You can search on attendee name.
If you click the "Check in" button the check-in will be completed.
3. All checked-in attendees will be displayed under the "Checked In" tab.