1. Download the Peatix Scan app prior to the event.
Download from Google Play (Free)
The app needs to be installed on every device that will be used to check in attendees.
To use more than one device to check in attendees, please use the Assistant Mode.
2. Log in with the account you used to create the event.
3. Access "Reception" of the relevant event.
4. The camera will appear and launch scanning mode.
5. Scan the QR code displayed on the Peatix app ticket that the attendee has brought. To check how to display the QR code, check this help page in the Attendee Help: How to access your Peatix tickets.
6. When the scanning is complete, the check-in is completed. The name of the attendee as well as the number and name of the ticket(s) will be displayed on the screen.
* The information is synchronized in your Peatix account, and can also be confirmed from the computer.
* As some attendees might arrive without the Peatix app or will have forgotten to bring their ticket, we recommend to download and print out a list of attendees as a back-up check-in method.
* For attendees who have bought multiple tickets for a single event, please refer to this help page: How can I check in attendees who ordered multiple tickets but are not arriving at the event together with their friends?
* On some non-secure public WiFi networks, it is not possible to scan tickets. If an SSL error is shown, please try using another secure Internet connection.
Check in attendees using Manual Mode
1. Access "Attendees" from the relevant event.
2. The attendees list will be displayed. You can search for attendees by their names.
Click the "Checkin" button to complete the check-in.
3. All checked-in attendees will have the “Checkout” button displayed.
Clicking on the “Checkout” button will undo the check-in.