For each event page, you can set only one starting date/time and one ending date/time. For recurring events or events with multiple time slots, you can create a separate event page for each event or create only one event page to manage multiple time slots.
1. Create a separate event page for each event (create multiple event pages)
We recommend duplicating the original event page to create multiple event pages in a short time. Before publishing the duplicated event page, please confirm that the event details (such as event name, date/time) are correct. For this option, payout will be processed separately for each event page depending on the event page's end time. Feel free to share about other available time slots on your event page by including your event page URLs in each event description. All your events will be listed on your organizer group page so you can share your group page as your main page.
2. Create only one event page to manage multiple time slots
If you would like to manage multiple time slots using only one event page, please set the event starting date/time based on the first time slot and last time slot. Then, name the ticket types according to each time slot and list down all the time slots in the event description. By default, the sales end date is the start time of the event. For example, if your event starts at 6 p.m., the ticket sales will stop at 6 p.m. If you want to sell tickets throughout the event period or set a different sales period for each ticket type, check this help page: How to set the ticket sales period.
Please be aware that once the sales end date passes, the ticket sales for all the time slots will stop and you will not be able to place Boost orders.
Please note that:
* All attendees who purchase tickets for the event will receive the same event reminder email approximately 24 hours before the starting date/time you set for your event regardless of the ticket types they ordered.
* All ticket types can be checked in 24 hours before the event start time and up until 24 hours after the event has finished.
* Event payout will be processed within 5 business days after the event ending date/time.