For each event page, you can set only one starting date/time and one ending date/time. For recurring events or events with multiple time slots, you can create multiple events pages for each event or create only one event page to manage multiple time slots.
1. Create multiple events pages for each event
We recommend duplicating the original event page to create multiple event pages in a short time. Before publishing the duplicated event page, please confirm the event details such as event name, date/time are correct. For this option, payout will be processed separately for each event page depending on the event page's end time. Feel free to share about other available time slots in your event page by including your event page URLs in each event description. All your events will be listed in your organizer group page so you can share your group page as your main page.
2. Create only one event page to manage multiple time slots
If you would like to manage multiple time slots using only one event page, please set the event starting date/time based on the first time slot and last time slot. Then, name the ticket types according to each time slot and list down all the time slots in the event description. By default, the sales end date is the start time of the event. For example, if your event starts at 6pm, the ticket sales will stop at 6pm. If you want to sell tickets throughout the event period or set different sales period for each ticket type, please see How to set the ticket sales period.
Please note that:
* All attendees who purchase tickets for the event will receive the same event reminder one day before the starting date/time you set for your event regardless of the ticket types they ordered.
* All ticket types can be checked in 24 hours before the event start time and up until 24 hours after the event has finished.
* Event payout will be made within 5 business days after event ending date/time.