By setting your event type as "Online Event" when creating an event page, the Online page will be enabled. The information you have entered on the Online page including streaming URL and event instructions will be shared with your attendees on the Watch Stream page.
How attendees can access the Watch Stream page
After ordering a ticket for your event, attendees will immediately be able to access the Watch Stream page of the event. To access the page, attendees will need to log in to the account they used to order their tickets and click the "Join event" button for the event on the Tickets page ("My Tickets"). They can also access the Watch Stream page through the order confirmation email as well as the event reminder email (sent automatically approximately 24 hours before the start of the event).
Those who have not ordered a ticket for your event will not be able to access the Watch Stream page.
If your attendees contact you to ask how they can access the Watch Stream page, please refer them to this help page for attendees: How to join an online event.
* For events in Japan, attendees who have yet to complete convenience store/ATM payment can access the Watch Stream page but not the content (e.g., streaming URL, event instructions, etc.) you shared on the page.
How to access the Watch Stream page (organizers)
Organizers can also access the Watch Stream page by following the steps below.
1. Click on your account name in the upper right corner to access "My Groups / Events".
2. Click the pencil button located under the name of the event for which you wish to access the Watch Stream page. The Edit event page opens.
3. Click the "Watch" tab on the menu bar.
Watch Stream page samples
To check how the Watch Stream page appears to attendees, please visit the following help pages:
- For a Link out or Embed (Vimeo or YouTube) event: How to select/set an external streaming platform (e.g., Zoom, YouTube) for an online event
- For a Peatix Live event: How to join a Peatix Live event (PC) (Attendee Help page)