If you are a new organizer or co-organizer, you will need to verify your email address before creating a new group.
If you are an existing organizer or co-organizer but have not yet verified your email address, you will be prompted to complete the verification procedure before publishing a new event, creating a new group, or updating an existing group.
You will only need to verify your email address once.
- If the following screen shows up when publishing a new event, creating a new group, or updating an existing group, you will need to verify your email address.
- A 6 digit verification code will be sent to your email address. Check your inbox for the email from Peatix.
- A verification code will be displayed in the subject and body of the email. Enter the code on the email verification screen. Please be aware that the code expires in 15 minutes.
- Click "Verify". You have successfully verified your email address if a message "Your email address has been verified." shows up at the top of the screen.
If the verification code is not found in your inbox
- Please check your spam folder.
- Please check the email address displayed on the email verification page.
- To correct the email address, click “Change email” and update the email address on the Account Settings page. If you are not sure how, please see this help page on how to change your email address.
If the code has expired
- Click “Send a new code” to generate a new code.