You can message the attendees of your event through the Attendees page.
How to access the Attendees page
1. Click on your account name in the upper right corner to access "My Groups / Events".
2. Click the attendees button located under the name of the event. The Attendees page opens.
Who will receive the messages
There are two tabs on the Attendees page: "Sales list" tab and "Attendees" tab.
You can send messages from either tab, but recipients are different as described below.
Attendees tab: You can message ticket holders (those who will actually attend the event), either all at once or individually. If the ticket buyer has transferred a ticket to a friend, they will not receive the message when the ticket has already been claimed. Instead, the message will be sent to the ticket recipient (ticket holder).
Sales list tab: You can message ticket buyers. Messages can be sent to a specific group of ticket buyers, by setting a filter based on the ticket type or order status. Please note that those who received transferred tickets will not receive messages.
* You can send messages until 30 days after the event has finished.
* You cannot insert "< >" in messages.
* You cannot attach files to messages. If you wish to send files, please use the form feature to collect email addresses from attendees and send the files as email attachments.
* If you wish to message the followers of your group, please see How to check and message the followers of your group.
Message all attendees at once
1. On the "Attendees" tab, click "Message Attendees".
2. Select "All" from the drop-down menu.
3. Enter the subject (optional) and message, and click "Send".
Message individual attendees
1. On the "Attendees" tab, click the mail button located to the right of the name of the attendee to whom you wish to send a message.
2. Enter the subject (optional) and message, and click "Send".
Message ticket buyers based on ticket type or order status
1. On the "Sales list" tab, filter based on the ticket type or order status.
2. After you made your selection, click "Send Message".
3. Select "Filtered" from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter the subject (optional) and message, and click "Send".
Email sample of a sent message
When a message is sent, an email such as the one displayed below will be sent to message recipients to their registered email address: