What is the form feature
If you do not set a form, the only personal information you can obtain from the attendee will be their name (refer to this help page for details: Managing the event attendees). If you require an email address, address and/or telephone number, please set a form for your event.
- The form serves as a questionnaire to gather information from attendees.
- You can customize the content of the form.
- The form will be inserted into the ticket buying checkout process.
- The information obtained from attendees via the form will be included in the attendee list and can be downloaded in a CSV file.
How to set a form for your event
1. When creating a new event, click "Create Form" on the Details page.
* The form name will only be used in your organizer account and will not be visible to ticket buyers.
- Enter the question under "Label".
- For radio button/dropdown type questions, enter the answer options under "Options". To add more answer options, click "+ Add an option".
- If the question is mandatory, check the "Required" box.
- If you wish to let the buyer freely enter their answer, choose the "text" or "textarea" field. Click "+ Description" if you wish to add an explanation to the question.
* You can change the order of questions by dragging the arrow button on the left (up to 32 fields).
8. On the Details page, a checkmark will appear next to the name of the form you are using, along with the message "This form is activated for this event".
* If you wish to disable the form you are currently using and/or enable another form, click "Change Form".
* For information on how to edit a form after creating an event, check this help page: How can I edit a form?
How to download data obtained via the form
The information obtained from attendees via the form will be included in the attendee list and can be downloaded in a CSV file.
Please note that the Peatix support team will not be able to assist you with the following requests:
- Providing the form data
- Postponing the form data deletion date
- Restoring the deleted form data
- Preventing the form data of a certain event from getting deleted