You can manage the attendees to your event and check the number of attendees on the Attendees page.
How to access the Attendees page
On the Sales List tab, you can check the order status of the attendees as well as take care of the following:
You can check the following information of the attendees: 1) Name of the attendee, 2) Number of tickets purchased and ticket name, 3) Ticket price, 4) Payment status and 5) Order date.
* Please note that the email addresses of the attendees will not be displayed. If you want to collect the email addresses of the attendees, please set a form questionnaire for your event.
You can check the total number of orders both above and below the list of orders.
You can filter the orders by Ticket Type and Order Status.
For Order Status, there are the following types:
- Paid: Payment is completed
- Free: An order of a free ticket, or of a ticket that has become free by using a discount code
- Canceled: An order that is canceled.
- Discount Code: An order that used a discount code to buy tickets
For events in Japan, there are also the following types of Order Status:
- Pending: Pending payment of convenient store/ATM payment
- Expired: Expired payment of convenient store/ATM payment
- CVS/ATM: Convenient store/ATM payment
- Invoice: Invoice payment
You can look up the order belonging to a specific customer.
On the Attendees page, you can check the attendees to your event and do the following:
The number starting from # is the ticket number. This number is also displayed on the ticket of the attendee.
The ticket numbers are assigned at the time of the order and are therefore issued in the order of purchase. There can be skipped ticket numbers if an order is not completed or is canceled. In that case, the ticket number will not be re-used for a different order.